The process of partner development prepares missionaries for long-term success on the field.
The current happenings of WorldVenture’s workers around the world
WorldVenture workers were doing refugee ministry before it was cool.
A refreshing look at one missionary’s story through pain, persecution, and joy.
The Pals family was “anchored in an extraordinary faith in Jesus Christ,” writes WorldVenture President Jeff Denlinger.
Mourning the loss of five WorldVenture family members.
In the middle of cultural challenges, Turkish Christians cling to Christ.
Asking missionaries open-ended questions, instead of making the wrong assumptions, is one way to welcome missionaries back to the U.S.
Some of the severest restrictions since Soviet times only allow for missionary activity on church property.
- Recognizing the Different Contexts of Church Planting
- Broken Before Him
- How Oral Storytelling Brought Me Deeper into Scripture
- How Peter in Africa Came to Know the Lord
- Restoration in Madagascar
- The Gift of Business
- What You Should Know Before Your Short-Term Trip
- “I Hold My OWN Hand!”
- Missions in Reverse
- Prayer Around The World
- How to Ask The Right Questions
- RAY BUKER, JR., PASSIONATE CHAMPION FOR GLOBAL MISSIONS, ENTERS GLORY