How the Filipino church is rehabilitating drug users and protecting human trafficking survivors.
Missionaries are building a soccer field for Mombasa’s youth decades after Kenya’s president gave WorldVenture land.
How one missionary is forging a path for mental health counseling in the trauma-ridden country of Rwanda.
Approximately 50 developers, coders, and designers gathered at WorldVenture for a weekend of creating technology for the Kingdom.
When retirement sounded too easy, one WorldVenture couple opened their home to troubled teens.
One WorldVenture missionary brings dignity to nursing, a profession with little respect in Uganda.
During the Muslim holiday Eid al-Adha, 385 Muslim children hear a greater story of sacrifice.
I believe more than ever that raising support is not what you do before you do ministry. It is ministry.
- WorldVenture Hires New Advancement Vice President!
- Remembering Arno Enns
- How Facebook’s big announcement can help missions…
- Why Austria Still Needs Missionaries
- Alumni: Melba Means
- The Art of Worship in Today’s Russia
- The (Un)Spoken Word of God
- Breaking Down Babel
- Missionaries in the Philippine Drug Conflict
- Former Kenyan President’s Gift Scores Goal With WorldVenture
- Is Mental Health a Priority in Missions?
- Winning Projects from the Second Annual Rocky Mountain Hackathon