By Jerry (Staff) It’s no surprise that the character trait of resiliency and its development in ourselves, our families and our teams is critical to expanding God’s kingdom. I recently came across a TED talk by Jane McGonigal that began with the 5 top regrets that hospice workers heard from
- Bringing Relief to Beira!
- 10 Tips for Keeping Your Computer Safe
- 3 Ways to Keep Your Missionary Secure
- The Impact of Jim Gould’s Death
- Trusting God or Trusting Technology?
- Going on Mission, Into Exile, and Back
- How Francis Schaeffer Inspired 360 Missions
- How to Serve Online
- Amazing God
- 2018 End of Year Giving and Office Hours
- The Vendors of La Cancha
- Ireland: Story of an Irish Couple