By Jerry (Staff) It’s no surprise that the character trait of resiliency and its development in ourselves, our families and our teams is critical to expanding God’s kingdom. I recently came across a TED talk by Jane McGonigal that began with the 5 top regrets that hospice workers heard from
- How to Discover Contentment
- Oh Sunday’s Comin’
- Salt of the Earth in March Madness
- Why Random Acts of Kindness Aren’t Enough
- Safely Caring For Your Missionary
- Loving Your Neighbor Through Cancer
- Bringing Relief to Beira!
- 10 Tips for Keeping Your Computer Safe
- 3 Ways to Keep Your Missionary Secure
- The Impact of Jim Gould’s Death
- Trusting God or Trusting Technology?
- Going on Mission, Into Exile, and Back