By Nikole Hahn A Review of Impacting MENA Through New Media Strategies Report “Over the years, most research shows that media readily identifiable as Christian, such as Christian television or radio, is a powerful tool but not frequented by a majority of the Muslim population in MENA.” – MII Report Media
Informative reviews of missiological books and products related to missions.
By Jerry (Staff) It’s no surprise that the character trait of resiliency and its development in ourselves, our families and our teams is critical to expanding God’s kingdom. I recently came across a TED talk by Jane McGonigal that began with the 5 top regrets that hospice workers heard from
- Oh Sunday’s Comin’
- Salt of the Earth in March Madness
- Why Random Acts of Kindness Aren’t Enough
- Safely Caring For Your Missionary
- Loving Your Neighbor Through Cancer
- Bringing Relief to Beira!
- 10 Tips for Keeping Your Computer Safe
- 3 Ways to Keep Your Missionary Secure
- The Impact of Jim Gould’s Death
- Trusting God or Trusting Technology?
- Going on Mission, Into Exile, and Back
- How Francis Schaeffer Inspired 360 Missions