By Nikole Hahn A Review of Impacting MENA Through New Media Strategies Report “Over the years, most research shows that media readily identifiable as Christian, such as Christian television or radio, is a powerful tool but not frequented by a majority of the Muslim population in MENA.” – MII Report Media
Informative reviews of missiological books and products related to missions.
By Jerry (Staff) It’s no surprise that the character trait of resiliency and its development in ourselves, our families and our teams is critical to expanding God’s kingdom. I recently came across a TED talk by Jane McGonigal that began with the 5 top regrets that hospice workers heard from
- What You Should Know Before Your Short-Term Trip
- “I Hold My OWN Hand!”
- Missions in Reverse
- Prayer Around The World
- How to Ask The Right Questions
- RAY BUKER, JR., PASSIONATE CHAMPION FOR GLOBAL MISSIONS, ENTERS GLORY
- WorldVenture Introduces New Global Initiatives Leader
- The Best Way to Learn a Language?
- How Perceptions are Changing in Ngohé
- The Impact of a Gospel Rock
- Gideon-Style Missions
- How to Discover Contentment