WorldVenture missionaries are moving beyond syntax to ignite spiritual movements.
The current happenings of WorldVenture’s workers around the world
How the Filipino church is rehabilitating drug users and protecting human trafficking survivors.
Missionaries are building a soccer field for Mombasa’s youth decades after Kenya’s president gave WorldVenture land.
How one missionary is forging a path for mental health counseling in the trauma-ridden country of Rwanda.
Approximately 50 developers, coders, and designers gathered at WorldVenture for a weekend of creating technology for the Kingdom.
When retirement sounded too easy, one WorldVenture couple opened their home to troubled teens.
One WorldVenture missionary brings dignity to nursing, a profession with little respect in Uganda.
I believe more than ever that raising support is not what you do before you do ministry. It is ministry.
- Finding Joy in God’s Calling
- How the Whistleblower Motivated Adrienne Livingston
- Recognizing the Different Contexts of Church Planting
- Broken Before Him
- How Oral Storytelling Brought Me Deeper into Scripture
- How Peter in Africa Came to Know the Lord
- Restoration in Madagascar
- The Gift of Business
- What You Should Know Before Your Short-Term Trip
- “I Hold My OWN Hand!”
- Missions in Reverse
- Prayer Around The World