On January 11, 2018, Mark Zuckerberg announced on Facebook to its 2 billion users that he is returning Facebook to its roots. The Facebook founder called it “time well spent” to return to helping, “… people stay connected and bring us closer with the people that matter to us.” While
Video, photography, infographics, and other media
- Samuel Gill: A Life Celebrated
- WorldVenture Hires New Advancement Vice President!
- Remembering Arno Enns
- How Facebook’s big announcement can help missions…
- Why Austria Still Needs Missionaries
- Alumni: Melba Means
- The Art of Worship in Today’s Russia
- The (Un)Spoken Word of God
- Breaking Down Babel
- Missionaries in the Philippine Drug Conflict
- Former Kenyan President’s Gift Scores Goal With WorldVenture
- Is Mental Health a Priority in Missions?