On January 11, 2018, Mark Zuckerberg announced on Facebook to its 2 billion users that he is returning Facebook to its roots. The Facebook founder called it “time well spent” to return to helping, “… people stay connected and bring us closer with the people that matter to us.” While
Video, photography, infographics, and other media
- How to Discover Contentment
- Oh Sunday’s Comin’
- Salt of the Earth in March Madness
- Why Random Acts of Kindness Aren’t Enough
- Safely Caring For Your Missionary
- Loving Your Neighbor Through Cancer
- Bringing Relief to Beira!
- 10 Tips for Keeping Your Computer Safe
- 3 Ways to Keep Your Missionary Secure
- The Impact of Jim Gould’s Death
- Trusting God or Trusting Technology?
- Going on Mission, Into Exile, and Back