Perform administrative and office support for executive management under the leadership of the Director of The Well. This is a volunteer position.
• Education/training in office management/administration an asset
• Significant experience in the use of computer programs: word processing, databases, spreadsheets, e-mail and internet
• Flexibility with constant change
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Make clear and timely decisions
• Organizational and problem solving ability,
• Give attention to and track detail; work methodically with accuracy
• Able to multi-task in order to handle a multitude of short and long-term projects; with at times, competing and conflicting levels of priority
• Can work well as part of a team
• Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required.
• Prepare and send out monthly newsletters.
• Manage internal communications
• Scheduling and setting agenda of weekly staff meeting
• Record minutes of ELT meetings
• Create action list from Executive Leadership Team members.
• Coordinate weekly comings and goings of providers
• Assist ROL Director with coordinating cost share payments
• Maintain electronic filing system and back-up all files
• Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Director.
• Coordinate travel arrangements for staff to school debriefs and member organizational conferences
• Develop new and renew MOAs with member organizations
• Maintain calendars of events and staff—arrange and coordinate scheduling and logistics
• Compose correspondence for special events
• Coordinate use of rooms at Sojo’s Café and collect donations.
• Handle special projects for the Director.