Austria has roughly the same population as New York City. Yet the number of evangelical Christians in the whole country couldn’t fill Yankee Stadium. Only 0.5 percent of the population is evangelical. Or about 43,000 in a country of 8.6 million people. WorldVenture workers Nate and Bethany Johnson hope to
A missionary’s fight for the flourishing of women in Cote d’Ivoire.
“Under communism, we learned how to pray and we learned how to mourn, but we want you to teach us how to worship.”
Missionaries take on the task of translating the Bible into Japanese Sign Language.
WorldVenture missionaries are moving beyond syntax to ignite spiritual movements.
How the Filipino church is rehabilitating drug users and protecting human trafficking survivors.
Missionaries are building a soccer field for Mombasa’s youth decades after Kenya’s president gave WorldVenture land.
How one missionary is forging a path for mental health counseling in the trauma-ridden country of Rwanda.
- Why Austria Still Needs Missionaries
- Alumni: Melba Means
- The Art of Worship in Today’s Russia
- The (Un)Spoken Word of God
- Breaking Down Babel
- Missionaries in the Philippine Drug Conflict
- Former Kenyan President’s Gift Scores Goal With WorldVenture
- Is Mental Health a Priority in Missions?
- Winning Projects from the Second Annual Rocky Mountain Hackathon
- The American Grandparents of Lithuanian Orphans
- A Different Approach to Health Care in Africa
- 385 Kids Attend Bible Lesson at Missionaries’ Home